At ThePokeNest we are committed to deliver the best products matched with the best possible customer service. Below are the most frequently asked questions to help you complete your buying experience as smoothly as possible!
I have contacted you through the "contact us" form how long should I wait for a reply?
- We usually reply within 24-48 hours. Please remain patient, and we will kindly respond as soon as we can!
I ordered my item and it’s been five business days, where is my order?
- We usually process orders within 1-3 business days, if you chose first class or priority shipment, your order will arrive from USPS within 2-3 business days once in their mail system. This excludes weekends. For example, if mailed on a Monday, it will arrive on Friday at the latest. If mailed on a Tuesday, it may arrive the following Monday.
What is your return policy?
- If the item has not be opened or has a defect we can accept returns for up to 30 days after the purchase day. Orders can be cancelled until we have processed the order payment. Processing time normally is 1-3 days.
How do I request a return?
- Please fill out the form on our "contact us" page and include your order number and first and last name. Or, please kindly send us an email at email@example.com.
I have some suggestions where do I send them?
- We appreciate any and all feedback and suggestions! Follow us @thepokenest on instagram or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do preorders work, and what happens if my order is delayed?
Many times we offer products for sale before they are released by the manufacturer. If you purchase one of these items, payment is required at the time the order is placed. If there are other items on the order, we will not ship the entire order until the preorder product comes out. If an item is listed as a preorder item , it means the item is not yet available and we are taking advance orders. The quantity available and ‘In Stock’ notation displays the amount we have left based on our current order with the supplier.
- Orders that contain preorder will ship out in one shipment when your order is 100% in-stock, unless requested otherwise in writing by the buyer.
- What does "Subject to Allocation" mean?
- Allocation is when a distributor or supplier can not fulfill the requested amount ordered.
- Ex. We order 1000 units from our distributor, but they can only fill 600 units because the demand is so high of a specific product.
- All preorders are subject to allocation based on distributor availability.
- In the event that a products has been allocated by our distributor we will fill orders as FIFO (First in, First Out, normally in "waves") any remaining orders once all "waves" are complete will have the option to wait until we receive more product or to receive a full refund after waves and additional allocations have been fully completed. We will notify buyers via the notification method chosen at checkout to request their desired choice of action as stated above.
- Items that are purchased as a Pre-Order are expected to ship by the product's official release date.
- Pre-Ordered items will not be subject to cancellation by ThePokeNest for reasons of inventory issues or market price changes.
- No refunds or cancellations or on pre-order items after wave breakdowns are communicated to customers.
Are your products official? Do you weigh cards? Are your cards real?
- ThePokeNest is serious when selecting where we source our cards. We are partnered with Southern Hobby Supply (a Pokemon Company distributor), and we only source directly from Pokemon authorized distributors. All of our merchandise is 100% original, licensed and un-tampered.
I have a card collection, do you buy cards?
- Yes we do, please send us a list of your cards with the condition (mint, played, heavily played, etc.) for each through our "contact us" form or our email. We will contact you to ask for more details within 24-48 hours.
Where are you located?
- We are located in New Jersey.